The Art of Generating the Perfect Instagram Bio
5 Cool Hacks that Successful Instagrammers Won’t Tell You
Writing a brilliant, Instagram bio is really hard.
After all, it takes just three seconds for people to form an opinion about you. With more than 1000 million active users, to stand out from the crowd and to get noticed, you have to compete with millions of Instagram bios out there.
To add to this – you have to convey your personality, quirks, interests, and message – in just 150 characters or less.
And, that’s a pretty tall order.
Learn more : Instagram Live is not working. How to Fix it in Few minutes?
Tip #1: Seek the help of an Online Bio Generator
There are plenty of bio-generators out there. Some are specifically for Instagram while others are generic social media bio makers.
These bio makers are tools that help you create the perfect, follow-worthy Insta bio.
All you have to do is type in your key interests, hobbies, or other messages and the online tool generates bios using those keywords.
You can keep on creating different versions of the bio until you find one that fits you perfectly.
While these bio makers are great, they don’t complete the job perfectly. To make your bio brilliant and stand apart from the tons of bios out there, you need to work on it more.
Fortunately, we’ve got some cool hacks to make your Instagram bios stellar.
Tip #2: Add Line Breaks to your Insta Bio
When you enter text in the bio column of your Insta app profile and click on the Enter (Return) key, nothing happens. Then, how the heck do people add line breaks to their bio?
Notice how Chloe Zhang has arranged her bio neatly, just like she pressed the enter key to start a new line.
Well, there’a workaround and we’ll show you how to do it.
- Step 1: Write your bio in another app that allows you to type using line breaks like the notes app on your mobile phone or even using Whatsapp or Facebook.
- Step 2: Select the entire text, cut it and paste it into the bio section of your Instagram app. Note, that the bio section is under the Edit Profile tab. Once pasted, click save and you’re good to go.
Note: The line breaks are visible only on your Instagram app and not on the desktop version of the Instagram site. In the latter, the bio will appear in the original format minus the line breaks.
Read more: Get Free instagram Likes from Quickfansandlikes to test the speed and Quality.
Tip #3: Add Spaces & Alignments to your Instagram Bio
There are two ways in which you can do this. Let’s take a look at both methods.
Method 1: Add Different Alignments
To do this first, arrange your bio into different lines using line breaks. Refer the previous tip.
Then, you can arrange different lines in various alignments (center, left, right) using corresponding spaces.
You may have to copy and paste the bio several times during this process, to check if the alignments are right.
Click on save, once you’ve got the perfect alignment.
Method 2: Add Center Alignment
To center-align, your bio, check out the following steps:
- Step 1: Type the following on any editor app “* *.” Then copy this string.
- Step 2: Go to your Instagram app, open the bio section and paste the string you have copied. Paste this before your bio. Then, make sure to remove the stars. Remember, you have to remove only the stars and not the blank spaces. Click save.
Go to your profile and check whether your bio is center aligned.
Tip #4: Change the Font of your Instagram Bio
Apart from adding line breaks and spaces to your insta bio, you can also change the font. A word of caution though – it’s not 2005, and dramatized fonts are OUT. So, keep it simple, casual and above all legible.
How to change the Font of your Instagram bio?
Step 1: Use any website that lets you choose from different fonts. Some options are:
Step 2: In the text box, enter your bio. You can have the entire bio in a particular font or use different font styles for various segments of your bio. The choice is yours. Play around with fonts till you pick the one that you like.
Step 3: Copy paste the text into the bio section of your Instagram app. Click on Save. Go to your profile page, to check whether the change is reflected.
Tip #5: Add Symbols to your Instagram Bio
Did you know that you can add emojis to your bio? Yes, it’s really simple, and you can use your regular phone keyboard to add emojis, just like you do on text messages.
But, what if you want to add other symbols to your Instagram bio? Just as you guessed, there’s a way to do that. Here’s how:
- Step 1: Go to the website, messletters. Check out the vast list of symbols there. Copy the ones that you like.
- Step 2: Open the Instagram app, and go to the bio section, under the Edit Profile tab. Paste the symbols where you want them. Click save. Check if the symbols have been added to your bio. You can add any number of symbols that you like.
Are you Ready for a Killer Instagram Bio?
Use these hacks mentioned above and win followers and head on to the path of Insta success!
Read more: Quickfansandlikes is the best website to buy 50 Instagram Likes with guaranteed instant delivery.