Toast to the New Beginnings with Latest Instagram Captions for New Year
Now that you’re done with the Thanksgiving and the Christmas Day, its time to start preparing for the New Year.
While your mind would probably be filled with a lot of things like the perfect outfit, trendy hairstyle, and an amazing party, you sure don’t want to miss this opportunity to wish your Instagram followers.
But nothing but the best of captions and pictures can justify the joy and excitement of the New Year.
If you’ve run out of creativity, we’ve found you loads of Instagram captions for New Year.
Browse through this ultimate list of captions that are sure to bring you lots of Instagram comments, likes, and shares.
And if you’re just too busy to regularly post on Instagram, you can always make use of Instagram post schedulers to keep your followers engaged throughout the holiday season.
Know about : How to Upload GIF to Instagram
Best Instagram Captions for Instagram
- New year, new beginnings.
- A little party never killed anybody.
- Wishing you and your loved one’s peace, happiness, health, and prosperity.
- As the world grows a year older, I hope you continue to have a heart that is cheerful and youthful as always.
- Page 1 of 365. Cheers to the new beginnings.
- Didn’t get it right this year? Well, try again this year.
- Forget the past and prepare for the future.
- Where’s my party hat?
- And the adventure begins yet again.
- Save water, drink champagne.
- Ready to dance on the table?
- New beginnings? The right time is now.
- My resolution? Stay away from people who want to know my New Year’s resolution.
- The best is yet to come.
- Is being more selective with bad decisions a good New Year’s resolution?
- Would love to lose weight this year. Unfortunately, I hate losing.
- All you need is a fresh start.
- New year. Bigger Goals. Better experiences. Same Me.
- Being yourself is the best possible New Year’s resolution.
- Working on my list of 365 new excuses.
- Remembering to write ‘2019’ instead of ‘2018’ is harder than keeping New Year’s resolution.
- Cheers to the belief that things actually change with the New Year.
- Overdrinking is always a better idea than overthinking.
- 365 days since I last tried to be a better person.
- Time to sparkle.
- A new year is approaching us with all new possibilities. Make the best of it.
- The best way to predict your future is by creating it. Happy New Year.
- A lot can happen in a year.
- Learn from the past before moving on. Cheers ☺
- A New Year is the beginning of anything you want.
- Let us enter the New Year with new hopes, new aspirations, and new spirits.
- May you reach new milestones and make more friends in 2019. Happy New Year.
- Time to make way for the new.
- My New Year resolution? Try to be more awesome!
- My resolution? Nothing! I am awesome the way I am.
- Party Time!!
- Old dreams, fresh starts.
- Change is always hard in the beginning but magnificent in the end.
- Here’s to the 12 new chapters and 365 new chances.
- Is it easy? No. Worth it? Definitely.
- Prepared to slay 2019 like a boss.
- You can’t go back and have a new beginning. Start new today and aim for a new ending.
- Laugh more. Try more. Achieve more. Love more.
- Live the moment now and throughout the new year.
- Life is not living the same year 75 times. Try something new this year.
- Things will only change if you want them to change.
- Prepared for 31536000 seconds of fun and success.
- Is this January 1st or April 1st? Everything seems like a joke.
- Things won’t get easy, you just need to get stronger this year.
- Trust the magic of new beginnings. It hardly disappoints.
Read more : Sorry there was problem with your request in Instagram – How to Fix it?
Funny Instagram Captions for New Year
- I’d try to be more optimistic this year. So, my glass will remain half-full (with either vodka, sum, or whiskey)
- New year, new me. Who are we kidding? I’d remain the same.
- I’m still the same as I was at the beginning of 2018. Just more gray hair.
- A YEAR: A period of 365 disappointments.
- Life is not really a fairytale. If you lose your shoe at midnight, you’re probably drunk.
- A lot can happen over champagne.
- My New Year’s resolution? 1080p
- My New Year’s resolution? Sleep more.
- Too much of everything is bad, but too much champagne is just right.
- All I need to get through the new year is my pajamas and my bed.
- I would say “Happy New Year” but it isn’t happy; it’s exactly the same as last year except colder.
- All I need for 2019 is a better sense of humor.
- Never look back and think, “I could have eaten that”.
- Do not spend New Year’s eve thinking what is the best place to spend the New Year’s Eve.
- Want to be an ideal guest? Better stay at home.
- Will spend the New Year’s eve on my bed. Alone. Doing nothing.
- I’d like to read more this year. I’ve already started putting subtitles in every movie I watch.
- Alcohol you later.
- Dear 2019, why not come up with people who are not temporary?
- My New Year’s resolution: Option A- Lose Weight. Option B- Buy Bigger Clothes.
- Dear Luck, can be friends for a change in 2019?
- May your troubles only last as long as your New Year’s resolution.
- First rule of the 2019 club: Never talk about 2018
- I’m so excited for 2019!!! Can’t wait to waste another year!
- What have you done this past year that you’re proud of? Nothing!
Know more : Instagram direct message not working – Quick fix!
Instagram Captions for New Year with Deep Meaning
- First, you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you- F. Scott Fitzgerald
- New Year’s Day….now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual- Mark Twain
- Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve stuck with it ever since- Dave Beard
- Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go- Brooks Atkinson
- The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year’s Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you’re married to – P.J. O’Rourke
- New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time- James Agate
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves- Bill Vaughan
- Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account- Oscar Wilde
- New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday- Charles Lamb
- I’m a little bit older, a little bit wiser, a little bit rounder, but still none the wiser- Robert Paul
- And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been- Rainer Maria Rilke
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are- Rumi
- It is never too late to be what you might have been- George Eliot
- One resolution I have made, and try to always keep, is this: To rise above the little things- John Burroughs
- For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning- T.S. Eliot
- We will open the new book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day- Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every New Year find you a better man- Benjamin Franklin
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new- Albert Einstein
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul-G.K. Chesterton
- You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind- Hillary DePiano
- Approach the new year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day- Michael Josephson
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream- C.S. Lewis
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Celebrate what you want to see more of- Tom Peters
- Tomorrow is the first page of a 365-page book. Write a good one- Brad Paisley
New Beginnings…..Here We Come
The quality of your posts significantly affects your following on Instagram. Thus, it is very important to be relevant to the latest happenings, especially when the event is as big as the New Year.
If maximum Instagram likes, comments and shares are what you’re aiming for in the following year, these captions are sure to help.
Read them and pick the best ones for your Instagram page to start off your New Year with being Insta famous.
Read more: Get Free instagram Likes from Quickfansandlikes to test the speed and Quality.