The Ultimate Collection of 100 Funny & Cool Travel Quotes for Instagram
Once you get bitten by the travel bug, there’s no looking back. Hitting the open roads, getting your passport stamped, or sailing on the mighty oceans – travel is one of life’s biggest treasures.
Simply put, nothing changes your perspectives and outlook like travel.
Whether you enjoy meeting new people, tasting new cuisines, finding new adventures, or simply kicking back your shoes and relaxing – travel expands your tiny corner of the world into something bigger, making you feel a part of this giant cosmos.
Whether you’re just going on a weekend trip with your besties or flying to the other corner of the planet, we’re sure that you’ll click tons of Insta-worthy pictures.
And, of course, you’ll need the best travel captions to go with your pictures.
After all, captions play as much role as your pics in wooing and winning followers.
How many times have you taken an Insta-worthy picture, and then didn’t end up posting it, just because you couldn’t think of the right caption to go along with it? It’s the worst feeling, right?
And, in our opinion, coining the right captions is way difficult than clicking amazing pictures.
You need to capture your feelings of the moment in a short phrase, that isn’t too cheesy or boring. You need the right measures of sassy and attitude in it.
Read more: Buy Real Instagram Followers instantly from our website Quickfansandlikes at lowest price.
The Ultimate List of Travel Captions for Instagram
- I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s certainly on my bucket list.
- I know travel is about the journey and not the destination. But, maybe when the destination is as gorgeous as # [insert location], it’s a little about the destination too.
- Keep calm and travel on.
- The tan will fade, but the memories will last forever.
- All I need is Vitamin Sea.
- An adventure a day keeps the doctor away.
- Calories don’t count, when you’re on vacation. *insert food emojis*
- Wish life is a never-ending vacation.
- Salty air, sun-kissed hair! What more could a girl ask for? *insert wave and sun emojis*
- Up, up and away…. *insert airplane emoji*
- “Wander often, Wander always.” – John Travers
- “Jet lag is for amateurs.” – Dick Clark
- People should hand out sympathy cards, when you come back to work, after an amazing vacation.
- Embrace bizarre travel plans.
- Never stop doing things for the first time.
- People don’t take trips. Trips take people.
- Work hard, travel harder.
- Time for another adventure.
- Take the time to smell the roses.
- I’ve got a bad case of wanderlust, from which I don’t want to recover.
- Let’s go where there’s no wifi.
- We travel not to escape from life, but for life not to escape from us.
- Wherever you go, you bring a part of it, back with you.
- Take me anywhere.
- You lead many lives when you travel.
- I’ve got a whole world left to see and explore.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
- Finding paradise wherever I go.
- In the end, you only regret the chances you didn’t take – Lewis Carroll.
- You don’t need magic to disappear. All you need is a destination.
- The world is a book. And, those who don’t travel, don’t read beyond the first page.
- The best stories in the world are found between the pages of a passport.
- I have an insane urge to be where I’m not.
- At the end of the day, it’s all about dirty feet, messy hair, and sparkling eyes.
- Life begins only when you venture out of your comfort zone.
- You need to get lost, to discover some of the best places.
- “If you travel far enough, you will meet yourself.” – David Mitchell
- Traveling is not about running away from responsibilities. It’s about running into what you truly want.
- Find a beautiful place and get lost.
- “Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.” – Jerry Seinfeld.
- If you don’t Instagram it, it didn’t happen.
- Life is better in flip-flops and shorts.
- A good traveler is one who has no fixed plans and isn’t worried about arriving.
- Don’t be a tourist. Be a traveler.
- All I ask for in a partner is to look at me like I look at travel websites.
- Vacation mode: ON!
- If traveling were free…..then you wouldn’t hear from me.
- Work, travel, save & Repeat.
- If you don’t like where you are, just move. You aren’t a tree.
- Isn’t it weird that I’m in love with destinations, I’ve never been to?
- I would rather own little and see the world, rather than own the world and see little of it – Alexander Sattler.
- Travel is the only thing on my mind.
- And, then I realized adventures are the best way to learn.
- It’s rude to keep a vacation waiting.
- Catch flights, not feelings.
- The best education you can give your kids is traveling with them. Nothing teaches them more than exploring the world and accumulating memories that last a lifetime.
- My goal – watch more sunsets this year, than Netflix.
- Beach, please.
- Good vibes happen on the tides.
- Say yes to Adventure.
- Chase the sun.
- If you believe adventure is unpredictable, then try routine, it’s enough to kill your passions.
- Salty hair, sandy cheeks, happy me.
- I need six months of vacations, twice a year.
- I’ve got 99 problems and travel is not one of them.
- The best things in life are free. The second best things are super expensive.
- I want to go on a vacation so long, that when I come back, I don’t remember any of my passwords.
- Me – I want to travel more. My bank account – Err, like to the park?
- Forget caviar and champagne. Taste the world instead.
- Once a year, take a pledge to go some place, where you’ve never been before.
- Measure your journeys in smiles and not in miles.
- My goal for this year: To Make memories at places I’ve never gone before.
- Leave your job, purchase a ticket, fall in love and never, ever return.
- Every day is an adventure if you’re ready for it.
- You know it’s time for a vacation when you don’t recognize the person you see in the mirror.
- I hate traveling – no traveler ever said.
- I’ve got 100 problems. But, I’m on vacation, and I choose to ignore them all.
- It’s easier to find a good travel companion, than losing a bad one.
- A change of latitude would help with my attitude.
- If there is one advice I follow in life, it’s this – Travel more and Travel Lighter.
- Not all those who wander are lost – JRR Tolkien.
- Let the adventure begin.
- Traveling – it first leaves you speechless, and then it turns you into a storyteller.
- Up in the clouds, on my way to unknown things.
- All you need is love – a passport.
- I love airports. They are modern gates to adventures that take us to faraway lands. And the doorway back to our homes.
- The only way to an open mind is by taking a plane out into the open world.
- Come, get lost with me.
- Happiness is a plane ticket.
- Happiness is planning a trip to a new place.
- Friends that travel together stay together.
- I’m a travel addict on the road to recovery. Just kidding, I’m on the road to the airport.
- My idea of a good workout – Running through the airport, with tons of luggage.
- Traveling solo doesn’t mean you’re alone. You get to meet amazing people along the way and make connections that last a lifetime.
- You were born to do more than just work and pay bills. Go out and see the world.
- My favorite wish – to go around the world, with you.
- Work tip: Stand up. Stretch. Buy a ticket. Go to the airport and never return.
- Purchase your ticket, and go on the ride. The rest can wait.
- Wanderlust is incurable.
- Just go.
Bookmark and browse through this list, whenever you’re in need of some inspiration. And, above all, keep traveling.
Read more : List of Best Instagram Captions for Birthday