5 Sure Shot Tips To Market Your Photography And Attract More Followers
These days, a lot of photographers are going to use Instagram to promote their photography.
Instagram is a well-known social media app with around 150 million users’ base.
It is one of the easiest video and photo sharing platforms. You just post a video or square photo to add captioning, tagging etc.
Other users can add comments, like photo and share with their friends. Every post will show up in the feeds of your followers. Check how to increase your instagram followers quick and fast.
Every time, you have to add a few hashtags when you post a photo to boost exposure.
According to your photo, your hashtags will vary. Here’s what to consider –
- Location – List the town or city where the picture was taken. Indicate the name of building, park or event, such as #LosAngeles, #Chicago, etc.
- Photography Type – Mention whether it is a wedding picture, family portrait or newborn shoot. For example, #weddingphotography, #familyportrait, or #newbornshoot.
- Type & Location – It can be easier for your potential clients to search for you by combining type and location in one hashtag. For example, #nycnewbornphotographer.
- Brand – Be sure to list your brand. For example, #nichyphotography
- Equipment – Mention the lens and camera used to shoot picture. For example, #canon, #nikon, #105mm
- Details – Mention relevant aspects of picture with broad terms. For example, for uploading pictures of wedding bouquet, you might consider hashtags like #weddingflowers, #weddingbouquet, #redroses, #bridal, or #bridalbouquet.
Read more: Quickfansandlikes is the best website to buy 50 Instagram Likes with guaranteed instant delivery.
2. Tag Your Clients
When it comes to post the picture of your client, tag them up with @ and their profile name.
This way, they will check the photo even if they don’t follow you on Insta.
Then the client can like photo, make comment and share with friends by typing the profile names of their friends in comment.
3. Be Consistent
Share at least one photo in a week and don’t post too much. You may post one photo per day. Upload your best job and wow the people who follow your feed with your photography.
4. Update Your Profile
Be sure that your profile features your website or blog address.
Some photographers prefer listing their emails to make it easier for clients to contact them. Your bio should be less than 150 characters and your profile should be set to public.
5. Watermark Images
A lot of professional photographers watermark their creations.
If you post your photos, be sure to add both your website and name in the watermark. Morgan Werner, a photographer, is a step ahead.
She creates senior portraits and watermarks those with ‘senior photography’ and her full name.
Read more: Get Free instagram Likes from Quickfansandlikes to test the speed and Quality.