The Ultimate List of Instagram Captions for all your Winter Posts
Winter is around the corner. And, how will you be welcoming the season of snowflakes and hot chocolate? By posting tons of selfies and #winterwonderland pictures on Instagram, of course!
And, to stand out among the millions of winter pictures shared on the popular social network, you need to arm yourself with powerful captions.
And, how do you achieve this? You need great captions to go along with your stunning pictures.
Here, in this post, we give you the ultimate list of wintery captions for all your cold weather posts in the upcoming months.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s dive in right away!
Witty Instagram Captions for Winter
- ‘Tis the Season to be freezing.
- Paradise doesn’t have to be tropical.
- My favorite winter activity is coming out catching the first snowflakes, then getting back in and warming up under my blanket.
- Winter hibernation mode on.
- Wake me up, when spring is here.
- I was never made for winter. #chillyweather
- I may have cold hands, but my heart’s always warm.
- Love isn’t in the air. It’s the smell of hot chocolate.
- I can smell snow.
- When it snows, you’ve got two choices – make snowmen or snow angels. Which camp do you belong?
- Me – I feel all tingly. Am I in love? BFF – No, that’s frostbite.
- You can’t buy happiness. But, you can get tons of marshmallows with hot cocoa. Isn’t that better?
- I wish I could migrate down south every winter just like birds. #coldweather
- Sweater weather? More like wrap up in your quilt like a cocoon and never leave weather.
- It’s time to break out the sweaters.
- Winter is coming.
- When life throws you snow, make snow angels.
- The snuggle is real.
- It’s cold! Let’s cuddle!
- Meet me under the mistletoe.
Hilarious Quotes for Winter
- What do you call a snowman in summer? A puddle.
- How does a Snowman get to work? He rides an icicle.
- There’s snow place like home.
- Snow much fun!
- Ice to meet you.
- Chill out, man!
- What do you call a snowman with a six pack – An “abdominal” snowman.
- Love at frost sight.
- I snow you much.
- What do snowmen wear on their heads? Ice caps.
Winter Captions for your Selfies
- Frostie fun.
- People who love winter never grow old.
- My idea of a perfect date – you, me, standing out in the snow.
- The cold never bothered me anyway – Frozen
- My favorite part of the year – Frozen fingers and Snowy Kisses.
- What I love about winter – hot cocoa and fuzzy socks.
- Come, let’s shake the snowflakes.
- Happiness is like a hot drink on a cold day.
- I am like snow. Cold but beautiful to those who can appreciate it.
- I like the cold. It gives me an excuse to indulge in mounds of chocolate.
- Dear winter, sorry if everyone keeps saying that they love summer better than you. You’ll always be my sweetheart.
- First snow is like first love. It rekindles long-last memories.
- I love winter and snowfall because it gives me an excuse to cuddle you.
- The world changes when it snows.
- There’s nothing as calming as watching falling snow.
- I’m sorry for all the things I said when it was winter. It was the snow talking.
- Keep calm and pray for summer.
- I can’t keep calm. It’s snowing!
- Up to snow good.
- Snow happy!
Poetic Instagram Captions for Winter
- Kindness is like snow. It makes all that it touches beautiful.
- Kiss me on this cold winter night.
- December – The only month I never want to end.
- There’s something magical about December. It puts the whole world on cheery mode.
- Everything looks extra pretty when it snows.
- The best part of my year is taking a walk in the first snow of the season.
- Let’s make it a December to remember.
- Some people are worth melting for – Olaf, Frozen
- Waking up in a winter wonderland.
- Warm tea, soft pillows, and cozy company – that’s all I ask for in winter.
- The best kind of weather is – snowflake weather.
- Who said you could not spot butterflies in winter? A snowflake is winter’s answer to butterflies.
- Even the strongest winter storms start as a single snowflake. Never underestimate the power of small things.
- In the coldest of all winters, I learned that there’s summer inside me.
- If kisses were snowflakes, you’d be trapped in a blizzard.
- Winter is time for good food, warmth hands and friendly conversations by the fire. It’s the time to come home.
- To truly appreciate the beauty of winter, you need to stand out in the cold.
- We are just like snowflakes. Fleeting, but one of a kind.
- Every time I see snow covering the trees and the grass, I feel like the snow is gently whispering, “Sleep silently, my child, till summer comes again,” as it covers all with a pillowy white quilt.
- Winter is the best time for sentimental journeys and to enjoy idle hours.
It’s the Time to Snow
Yes, we agree that winter isn’t the season for beach selfies and tan lines.
Instead, celebrate the beauty of the season by spreading smiles and positive vibes.
Share warm pictures with these cozy winter captions and win the hearts of your followers, one post at a time.